SRM University, Ramapuram Campus was established in 2004. It is located in Chennai,
Tamil Nadu. SRM Ramapuram has been approved by UGC. SRM Ramapuram has been accredited by NAAC.
SRM Ramapuram provides various undergraduate, postgraduate and doctoral programmes in Management, Architecture, Medicine, Dental and Computer Application. Admissions at SRM Ramapuram to these courses are conducted every year.
SRM Educational establishments have associations with international universities and colleges in the USA, UK, Korea, New Zealand, Switzerland etc. SRM Ramapuram aims to emerge as a world-class University in creating and disseminating knowledge, and providing students a unique learning experience.
Vision To emerge as a World – Class University in creating and disseminating knowledge, and providing students a unique learning experience in science, technology, medicine, management and other areas of scholarship that will best serve the world and mankind.
Mission MOVE UP through international alliances and collaborative initiatives to achieve global excellence. ACCOMPLISH A PROCESS to advance knowledge in a rigorous academic and research environment. ATTRACT AND BUILD PEOPLE in a rewarding and inspiring environment by fostering freedom, empowerment, creativity and innovation.
- Department of Mechanical Engineering
- Department of Civil Engineering
- Department of Computer Science Engineering
- Department of Electronics & Communication Engineering
- Department of Electrical and Electronics Engineering
- Department of Information Technology
- Department of English and Foreign Languages
- Department of Mathematics
- Department of Physics
- Department of Chemistry
- Department of Architecture
Courses Offered by SRM Ramapuram
Under Graduate Programs
- Civil Engineering
- Computer Science & Engineering
- Computer Science & Engineering with specialization in Artificial Intelligence & Machine Learning
- Computer Science & Engineering with specialization in Big Data Analytics
- Computer Science & Engineering with specialization in Internet of Things
- Computer Science & Engineering with specialization in Cyber Security
- Computer Science & Business Systems
- Electrical & Electronics Engineering
- Electronics & Communication Engineering
- Electronics & Computer Engineering
- Information Technology
- Mechanical Engineering
- Mechanical & Automation Engineering
- Biomedical Engineering*
- Interior Design
Post Graduate Programs
- Computer-Aided Design
- Structural Engineering
- Construction Engineering & Management*
- Master of Business Administration