Poland is becoming one of the popular destinations among Indians due to high class European education especially for available to study MBBS in Poland. Poland has joined EU meaning that the students now can work anywhere in European countries after studying MBBS in Poland (It is called MD at bachelor level) at University of Lodz. Poland is one of the fastest growing economy in Europe (Not the largest). Poland is growing leaps and bound in terms of development. This led to international flow of around 46,000 within a short span from all over the world to this country giving low education and further opportunity to immigration to European countries. There is a wide range of medical universities in Poland, Poland medical school ranking is growing considerably.
The country is surrounded on all the corners with various east European countries such as Russia, Ukraine, Latvia and a very good destination to pursue MD / MBBS in Europe. However to study at the best medical schools in Poland is very costly.
- Listed in world directory of medical colleges.
- No entrance exam.
- Top Universities facilitates students with high quality of education system.
- The fee structure of MBBS courses in Poland is very cheap & affordable.
- One Year Internship with quality government & private hospitals.
- All the medical colleges in the Poland follow English medium of instruction.
- The medical colleges of Poland are very popular due to their highly experienced staff in the field of medicine.
- The Poland medical degree is a globally recognized degree.
- Poland offers a blue card work permit for students who have completed their MBBS degree so that they can get a job and settle down as well in this country.
- All medical universities in Poland are recognized and approved by international bodies such as WHO & MCI.
- It is easier to get admission for PG after MBBS in Poland in comparison to get admission in India for PG.
Step-1 : Fill the online application of college and pay documentation charges. Send the xerox copy of Grade 10th, and 12th mark sheet (also 12th leaving certificate ) and a valid passport.
Step-2 : step-2: After that, you will receive your confirmation letter within 4 working days. Next process is, send your passport and all other documents to us. Then, college will send the confirmation letter and student visa will get stamped on your passport. Before that, you need to pay the 2nd portion of your handling charges to us. In process, send your passport and your visa will be issued as quickly as possible depending on Embassy working days and process.
Step-3 : Once you have received your student visa, a welcome letter will be issued by the University and the admission letter from the college. Now, you are ready to travel to pursue your MBBS in Poland in your dream college.
The student shall complete the age of 17 years on or before 31st December of the year of admission.
- The student should have obtained 50% marks in the 12th standard examination. Students belonging SC/ST and OBC category are eligible having 40% marks in aggregate in the 12th standard examination.
- The eligibility certificate is a legal proof given by the MCI that the medical university, which the student attends to study MBBS abroad, is authorized by the medical education regulator. And the MCI has now made it very clear to the students opting to study MBBS in foreign universities that they will have to clear their NEET examination even if they want to study abroad.
- To clear the NEET exam, a student needs to score a minimum of 50 percentile for general category and 40 percent for reserved category.