MBA Admission Guidance
Top B Schools of India
Top B Schools of India
Dear student, are you willing to do an MBA from a top college. I know your answer will be yes. But for taking admission in MBA is not an easy process. Every college has its criteria for intake in MBA study. There is some common entrance test like CAT/XAT/MAT/SNAP through which you can apply for MBA admission. Based on percentile you can take admission in the MBA course. The student who does not have enough score that not mean you can take admission in MBA college. You can take direct admission in MBA colleges. But for direct admission, you need to fulfil the eligibility criteria of the college.
- A lot of Private MBA colleges in Pune Bangalore Chennai Delhi Kolkata Provide Direct Admission in MBA through management quota.
- MBA admission through management quota is Possible only in Private MBA colleges of India.
- MBA admission in India is based on the following methods:-
- CAT Entrance Exam. CAT Full Form: Common Admission Test.
- XAT Entrance Exam. XAT Full Form: Xavier Aptitude Test
- GMAT Entrance Exam. GMAT Full Form: Graduate Management Aptitude Test.
- CMAT Full Form: Common Management Admission Test. Given By AICTE.
- MAT Full Form: Management Aptitude Test. Given By AIMA
- SNAP Full Form: Symbiosis National Aptitude Test. Given by symbiosis institute of management institutes.
- Apart from these important MBA exams a lot of other entrance exam is taken on the State quota Basis.
- Now, LET US come on MBA admission through management quota or Direct admission in MBA colleges.
- Well, Direct admission in MBA depends on the score of the undergraduate degree percentage of Candidates also.
- The management quota fees is usually higher. compared to Fees of students who take admission on the basis of Merit.
- We help MBA aspirants to ke direct admission in top MBA Private colleges of India at the lowest possible Fees.
- We have very good connections with the management committee in some of the top private MBA colleges of India.
- We only work on Small service Charges, which we take from the candidate after the MBA Admission is Done.
- No hidden charges and full transparency.
- We also help students to choose the best MBA colleges based on their scores in the respective MBA entrance Exams.
These colleges charge average to high prices for direct MBA admission. List of MBA colleges, places, fees, and classes provided for direct access are here.
Perhaps you have not employed or not eager to use for any MBA entrance exam? Don’t stress. The direct MBA admission process is quite straightforward, and there aren’t a lot of phases in the selection procedure. An individual can’t expect an MBA college that features direct MBA admission with reduced prices. Most private colleges and deemed universities bill average to high costs for direct MBA admission. Under Direct Admission in MBA in MBA colleges in India